Chair - Dana Sharpe
Session Rep - Tim Hemby
- Minimum of 4 members with a target of 6.
Targeted skills needed:
- PC Setup
- Software Installation
- Microsoft Office
- Chairman – Schedules and conducts meetings, serves as primary point of contact; ensures Session liaison has committee updates.
- Vice-Chairman – Conducts meetings in absence of chairman; succeeds chair to lead committee.
- Secretary / Communications – Record minutes, tracks assignments and due dates and distributes reminders to team.
Mission Statement: Our mission, as the Siler Technology Committee, is to serve our Lord and God by using our given talents to provide stable and usable technology based solutions to the staff and the Siler campus in general.
Meeting Frequency: Every other month
- Analyze technology needs and make recommendations
- Locate outside assistance when needed
- Oversee the work of contractors and companies as necessary
- Repair, replace, purchase, install technology
- Oversee maintainance of computers, copiers, networks, phone system and alarm systems.
- Oversee audio, visual and lighting systems.
- Provide user education.
- Support Communications Committee as needed.
- Support technology related to web site; HTML & script needs, hosting difficulties
- Consider subscriptions to help desk service.
- Setup central document storage, setup document synchronization between PC and server, and setup subscription based off-site backup.